Table of Contents
Top Rated Vancouver Family Law Lawyers*
YLaw Group is a cutting-edge family law firm with an exceptional success rate in almost every family law court case we have ever handled. Our Vancouver Family Law Lawyers exclusively focus in family law and know how it works. We treat our clients like family and their cases are our priority. We know our judges, our mediators and our ever-changing law. We live and breathe family law and can’t wait to start helping you with your case!
Our tradition of hard work and our modern approach to the law give us the edge to help you achieve your goals.
Dynamic Legal Team of Vancouver Family Law Lawyers
YLaw Group is comprised of dedicated family law lawyers who have the experience, creativity and determination to achieve a positive result in your family law dispute. Our lawyers’ individual approaches complement each other.
Our legal team includes:
- Ronak Leena Yousefi: Leena is the founder of YLaw. She has won more than 90% of her cases in 2014 to 2016, and 100% of her cases in 2017. She has appeared before the BC Court of Appeal, BC Supreme Court and the BC Provincial Court and continues to deliver high quality and cutting-edge services to her clients. She has been featured in numerous national and international media and won awards for YLaw and for her personal success. Leena never hesitates to tackle big challenges, including precedent setting, inter-jurisdictional or multi-jurisdictional cases . Read more about Leena.
- Ari Wormeli is Leena’s mentor and best friend from law school. He is an academic library onto itself and extremely good at what he does. He looks for solutions and reasonable outcomes rather than drama and conflict. He aces public speaking in court because he completed a theatre major before entering law school. He is a true genius when it comes to family law and many family lawyers reach out to him for advice on a daily basis.
- Abib Ngom did more than 200 court appearances in 1 year, speaks fluent English and French and knows family law inside and out. He is laid back, intelligent and curious. He loves getting to know his clients and doing everything he can to protect them. Read more about Abib here.
- Susan Justice practices personal injury and family law out of our Vancouver and Surrey offices. Susan has had major success rate at every interim court application or mediation she has ever done. She is extremely passionate about her cases and clients, and ensures that her clients remain emotionally positive and healthy during and after their cases. She speaks English, Punjabi, Urdu and Hindi. Read more about Susan here.
- Quinn McRae strives to settle her cases in the quickest and least expensive way possible. She is firm believer in clients having control over their own destiny and will support that goal throughout her representation which includes custody, property division, support and divorce. She comes from a very diverse and interesting background and was the recipient of multiple awards during her academic years. She is also an artist and a healer. To read more on Quinn, click here.
Award-Winning Vancouver Family Law Firm
Our Vancouver Family Law Lawyers have a reputation for superior skills and fierce determination. We have won numerous awards in recognition of our knowledge and dedication. In addition to winning the Top Choice Awards for the best Family Law Firm in Vancouver, Leena has been featured in Global News, Vancouver Sun, Lawyers Weekly and the Canadian Bar Association’s Bartalk Magazine.
We appreciate the honour and praise bestowed upon our firm by our colleagues, but our clients’ gratitude truly drives our passion for our work. Our most treasured reward is creating financial security for a divorcing client or helping a parent spend more time with her or his child. Each of our victories represents a client who is better off because of the services we provided.
YLaw Group’s Vancouver Family Law Lawyers and staff believe in giving back to the community. When not in the courtroom or at the mediation table, our team is often busy giving a helping hand. We have volunteered for a variety of causes, including multiculturalism, breast cancer awareness, food shelters and orphanages in developing countries. Our lawyers provide pro bono legal services on behalf of Dial-a-Lawyer and The Law Centre. We also participate in fundraisers and donate directly to numerous organizations that support our local and global communities. Read about our community involvement here.
Let Us Help You
Let YLaw Group assist you with your family law issues involving child custody, child support, property division, spousal support, divorce, common law marriage and other matters.
Call us at 604-974-9529 or get in touch.
*Leena Yousef is rated as the number one family lawyer in British Columbia by Lawyerratings.com and as the top 3 best lawyers in Vancouver by the threebest.com. Also voted as the best Vancouver family law firm in Vancouver by Top Choice Awards.